Наши преимущества

Marlene Dietrich

N

nirvan0id

Гость
Marlene.Dietrich.jpg

Biography by John Bush
The most exotic actress of the 1930s and '40s, Marlene Dietrich performed her cabaret act around the world and recorded for Decca, Columbia and Capitol in the post-war period, after her film career had slowed. A thick German accent and her odd sung-spoken vocal style proved no barrier to international popular success and adoration. Born near Berlin in 1901, she began studying acting as a teenager, and auditioned with director Max Reinhardt several times before entering his drama school. She worked in the German theater and film world during the 1920s, gradually assuming star status until her international breakout at the end of the decade, when she appeared in The Blue Angel, directed by American Josef von Sternberg.

The film's success led directly to Hollywood, where she became one of the major female stars of the 1930s, in such films as Song of Songs, The Scarlet Empress, Knight Without Armour and Destry Rides Again. Because of her German heritage, the newly American citizen made a large mark in the war effort, performing the favorite "Lilli Marlene" on USO tours and recording anti-Nazi propaganda in German. She was awarded the Medal of Freedom and Chevalier of the French Legion of Honor after war's end. She had recorded music in Germany as early as the late '20s, but Dietrich returned again to the vocal industry in the '50s, first with Decca and then a long-standing contract with Columbia. The label released many live albums, preserving her wild cabaret act from various European capitals (several of them recorded with a young Burt Bacharach serving as musical director).

After her Columbia contract expired, Marlene Dietrich began to record with Capitol in the mid-'60s but retired a decade later, returning only for two roles — one in the 1979 film Just a Gigolo with David Bowie, the other a 1984 documentary name Marlene, with her recorded interviews but no glimpse of the present-day Dietrich. Just after her death in 1992, a new musical opened based on her life, titled Sag Mir Wo Die Blumen Sind ("Where Have All the Flowers Gone?").

Marlene.Dietrich_front.jpg

Marlene Dietrich
A Portrait of Marlene Dietrich

Дата записи: 1928-1949
Дата релиза: 1999
Рекорд лэйбл: MCI
Общее время звучания: 71.20 мин
Качество: EAC, mp3, 320 kbps, 44100 Hz, 16 bit stereo
Размер архива: 167.2 Мб

Review by William Ruhlmann
During her heyday in the '30s and '40s, Marlene Dietrich made occasional studio recordings and sang in several of her films. This two-CD British budget compilation brings together the bulk of these performances, albeit with scant documentation to clue the listener in to what is being presented. The set leads off with Dietrich's first signature song, "Falling in Love Again," a 1930 studio recording made concurrently with her performance of it in the film The Blue Angel. From then on, things run roughly chronologically, starting with Dietrich's first appearance on records in 1928 with "Something in the Air," actually an 8,5-minute medley of material from a theatrical revue of the same name. There are other studio recordings in German, French, and English of songs from The Blue Angel, as well as other songs made in Germany between 1928 and 1931. After The Blue Angel, Dietrich went to Hollywood, where she sang in Morocco (1931). A six-track Paris studio session for Polydor from 1933 is followed by soundtrack segments from Blonde Venus (1932) and Desire (1936). There is a live recording of "Quand L'amour Meurt" from 1939, and then three studio recordings of songs from Destry Rides Again (1939). From the '40s come soundtrack recordings from Seven Sinners (1940) and A Foreign Affair (1948), as well as a 1945 rendition of another Dietrich signature song, "Lili Marlene." All told, that's more than two-and-a-quarter hours of vintage recordings that trace Dietrich's recording and filmmaking career from her start at age 26 in 1928 to its maturity in 1949. As her movie career declined, she turned more to singing, so she no doubt did more recording after 1949 than before. But, as heard here, her basic approach and most of her best-remembered songs were already in place. One might wish that the sound quality was better, and that there were annotations that gave a sense of the recordings as well as basic facts. But a big, important chunk of Marlene Dietrich's work as a singer is contained on this album.

Трэклист (сd1)
01 - Falling In Love Again
02 - Es Liegt In Der Luft
03 - Wenn Die Beste Freundin
04 - Ich Bin Von Kopf Bis Fuss Auf Liebe Eingestellt
05 - Ich Bin Von Kopf Bis Fuss Auf Loiebe Eingestellt
06 - Nimm Dich In Acht Vor Blonden Frauen
07 - Kinder, Heute Abend, Da Such Ich Mir Was Aus
08 - Ich Bin Die Fesche Lola
09 - Blonde Women
10 - This Evening, Children...
11 - I Am The Naughty Lola
12 - Wenn Ich Mir Was Wunschen Durfte
13 - Jonny
14 - Peter
15 - Jonny (Alternate Version)
16 - Leben Ohne Liebe
17 - What Am I Bid
18 - Quand L'amour Meurt
19 - Give Me The Man
20 - Allein, In Einer Grossen Stadt
21 - Ja So Bin Ich
22 - Mein Blondes Baby

Забираем Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links? с мегааплоуда

Пароль на архив / Password: http://netz.ru

.Для выражения благодарности на форуме существуют:
  • система репутации - нижний левый значок "Vx" под аватаром
    reputation.jpg
  • кнопка "THANKS" под каждым сообщением
    thanks.1b3.jpg
  • система личных сообщений
  • рекламные баннеры форума.

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Marlene.Dietrich_front.jpg

Marlene Dietrich
A Portrait of Marlene Dietrich (DISC 2)

Дата записи: 1928-1949
Дата релиза: 1999
Рекорд лэйбл: MCI
Общее время звучания: 78.25 мин
Качество: EAC, mp3, 320 kbps, 44100 Hz, 16 bit stereo
Размер архива: 160.43 Мб

Трэклист (сd2)
23. Assez
24. Moi, J'm' Ennuie
25. Wo Ist Der Mann?
26. Hot Voodoo
27. You Little So And So
28. I Couldn't Be Annoyed
29. Awake In A Dream
30. Quand L'amour Meurt
31. Boys In The Back Room
32. You've Got That Look
33. I've Been In Love Before
34. You Do Something To Me
35. You Go To My Head
36. Man's In The Navy
37. Falling In Love Again
38. Symphonie
39. Lili Marlene
40. Black Market
41. Illusions
42. Black Market
43. In The Ruins Of Berlin

Забираем Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links? с мегааплоуда

Пароль на архив / Password: http://netz.ru

Marlene Dietrich - Historical Records

Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?

Это, можно сказать, "ранняя" Дитрих. Диск из серии Historical Recordings, т. е. перед вами не выщищенные студийные записи, слышно лёгкое шипение, как на старой пластинке. Интересно, что здесь её фирменный низкий тембр слышен ещё не везде, и хотя Дитрих ни с кем не перепутаешь, в этих записях она поёт, в общем, как большинство певиц того времени.

Альбом: Lili Marlen
Аудиокодек: mp3
Битрейт: 224 kbps
Размер: ~72 Mb

Marlene Dietrich - The Cosmopolitan

frontqr1.jpg

01. Lili Marlene
02. Mean To Me
03. Annie Doesn't Live Here Anymore
04. The Surrey With The Fringe On Top
05. Time On My Hands
06. Taking A Chance On Love
07. Miss Otis Regrets
08. I Never Slept A Wink Last Night
09. Peter
10. Come Rain Or Come Shine
11. A Guy What Takes His Time
12. Good For Nothing
13. Falling In Love Again
14. La Vie En Rose
15. No Love, No Nothin'
16. Something I Dreamed Last Night
17. Let's Call It A Day
18. Lili Marlene

MP3, 192 Kbit/s, 55:10 min, No password

92362-B00004S4P6.jpg

Marlene Dietrich's greatest hits from the 30s and 40s from " Ich bin von Kopf bis
Fuss auf Liebe eingestellt " to "A foreign affair"

Альбом: Marlene Dietrich - Berlin - Hollywood
Год: 2000
Качество: 160 kbs
Размер: 73,5 МВ

Содержание:

01. Ich Bin Von Kopf Bis Fuss Auf Liebe Eingestellt
02. Wo Ist Der Mann
03. Jonny
04. Leben Ohne Liebe Kannst Du Nicht
05. Wenn Ich Mir Was Wünschen Dürfte
06. Cherche La Rose
07. Kinder Heute Abend Da Such Ich Mir Was Aus
08. Ich Bin Die Fesche Lola
09. Mein Blondes Baby
10. Nimm Dich In Acht Vor Blonden Frauen
11. Ja So Bin Ich
12. Allein In Der Grossen Stadt
13. Assez
14. Lili Marlene
15. You Go To My Head
16. A Foreign Affair - Medley
17. Falling In Love Again
18. Destry Rides Again - Medley

Добавлено позднее:

92361-B0001VQEA8.jpg

Альбом: Marlene Dietrich - Les Plus Grandes Chansons
Год: 2004
Качество: 320 kbs
Размер: 78 МВ

Содержание:

01. Lili Marlene
02. The boys in the backroom
03. Black market
04. Candles glowing
05. Illusions
06. Give me the man
07. Ich bin von kopf
08. Leben ohne liebe
09. Quand l'amour meurt
10. You go to my head
11. Mein blondes baby

Верх