petar007

Турист
Credits
The Cardigans - Super Extra Gravity (2005 Advance)mp3

01 - Losing A Friend
02 - Godspell
03 - Drip Drop Teardrop
04 - Overload
05 - I Need Some Fine Wine And You, You Need ...
06 - Don't Blame Your Daughter (Diamonds)
07 - Little Black Cloud
08 - In The Round
09 - Holy Love
10 - Good Morning Joan
11 - And Then You Kissed Me II
12 - Bonus Tracks
13 - Give Me Your Eyes
14 - Slow

part 01
Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?

part 02

all in one( full album)

Реакции: Jvr
The_Cardigans_-_Emme.jpg

The Cardigans
Emmerdale
Год:1994
Лейбл:Trampoline
Тип релиза:Альбом
Жанр:Rock
Стиль:Rock'n'Roll
Субстиль:Indie Rock, Alternative Pop-Rock

1. Sick & Tired 03:23
2. Black Letter Day 04:31
3. In The Afternoon 04:10
4. Over The Water 02:14
5. After All... 02:55
6. Cloudy Sky 04:07
7. Our Space 03:26
8. Rise & Shine 03:28
9. Celia Inside 03:36
10. Sabbath Bloody Sabbath 04:33
11. Seems Hard 03:56
12. Last Song 03:18

5978f2987d688200fad6b39dc3a22cf8.jpg

Righteous Boy - I Sing Because Of You

Label: Future Farmer Recordings
Catalog#: 49322-5923-2
Released: 20 May 2003
Genre: New Wave, Pop Rock, Indie Rock
Format: MP3 CBR 320
Size: 118 MB

Tracklist:
01.Loved Among Friends (3:46)
02.View From a Satellite (4:26)
03.No More Love (3:57)
04.Righteous Boy / Righteous Girl (4:04)
05.I Made It Hard For You To Love Me (3:35)
06.All My Evils (4:11)
07.I'm Not Shielded (1:11)
08.Elephant Man (4:35)
09.I Feel Apart (4:00)
10.Lone Among Friends (4:14)
11.Straight Song (4:06)
12.You Better Do Good (4:49)

After his full-time gig, the Cardigans, went on extended hiatus following 1998's Gran Turismo, bass player Magnus Sveningsson decided to exercise his long-dormant songwriting skills. The resultant set of compositions gradually became the basis for his first solo project, Righteous Boy, and its debut album, I Sing Because of You, a marvelous, moody bit of orchestral chamber pop that runs both eerily dark and sublimely light. One of the main reasons the music is such a treat is because Sveningsson assembled a tremendously sympathetic and versatile band for the occasion that included such friends as Henrik Andersson (Ray Wonder), Patrik Bartosch (Eggstone), Jens Jansson (Brainpool), and Nathan Larson (Shudder to Think). They effortlessly move between sinuous blues (the first stateside single, "Loved Among Friends"); Scandinavian dub for the downtrodden at heart ("No More Love," "Lone Among Friends"); shadowy, cinematic rock ("Elephant Man," "I Feel Apart") that cuts through thick electronic and psychedelic atmospheres; perfect downbeat ballads (the lovely haze "View from a Satellite" and slow-motion melancholia of "All My Evils"); the odd, chipper pop singalong ("Righteous Boy/Righteous Girl"); and stunning symphonic soul ("I Made It Hard for You to Love Me"), the ether of the songs consistently filled up with every type of tripped-out gurgle and curlicue: synth loops, Wurlitzers, trumpets, and melodramatic girl group backing vocals that can set your spine on end. Sveningsson's gentle burr of a singing voice is the ideal nucleus around which to build the music, sounding throughout the album as if it were perched prostrate on a cloud, whispering secrets down into your ear as you sleep. But I Sing Because of You is as successful as it is because it has extraordinary songs to spare. The album and Righteous Boy really do sing.

Верх