Delphi компоненты / Delphi components #7

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Последнее редактирование модератором:
RemObjects Pascal Script D7..DXE7 Open Source

WTF?
Pascal Script is a free scripting engine that allows you to use most of the Object Pascal language within your Delphi or Free Pascal projects at runtime. Written completely in Delphi, it is composed of a set of units that can be compiled into your executable, eliminating the need to distribute any external files. Pascal Script started out as a need for a good working script, when there were none available at the time.

Why use a scripting engine?

A scripting engine allows an end user to customize an application to his or her needs without having to recompile it. In addition, you can update your applications by just sending a new script file that could even be compiled to byte code, which cannot easily be transformed back to source code.

Pascal Script includes the following features:
  • Variables, Constants
  • Standard language constructs:
  • Begin/End
  • If/Then/Else
  • For/To/Downto/Do
  • Case x Of
  • Repeat/Until
  • While
  • Uses
  • Exit
  • Continue
  • Break
  • Functions inside the script
  • Calling any external DLL function (no special function headers required)
  • Calling registered external methods
  • All common types like Byte, Shortint, Char, Word, SmallInt, Cardinal, Longint, Integer, String, Real, Double, Single, Extended, Boolean, Array, Record, Enumerations, Variants
  • Allows the importing and use of classes, with events, properties, methods and constructors
  • Allows the importing and use of interfaces and their members
  • Allows IDispatch dynamic method invocation through Variant
  • Assignment of script functions to Delphi events
  • Uses byte code as an intermediate format and allows the storing and reloading of compiled scripts
  • Easy to use component version
  • Support for include files
  • Support for compiler defines
  • Capability to call RemObjects SDK Services from within scripts
  • Includes a tool to create headers for importing classes and interfaces

Download: Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?

i18n Package Version: 1.10

The i18n package is a library of Delphi components, classes and procedures in purpose of assisting developers to fully internationalize Delphi applications in an easy manner, and to change the locale of the applications on the fly.

There are many software tools for localizing a Delphi application, but they mostly just provide support for translation of the user interface strings. However, the i18n package not only enables developers to select translatable properties and string constants/literals within the IDE but also takes care of plural forms, reading layout, formatting preferences, and calendar system of the target language.

You want your application be ready for right-to-left languages, but you do not know which language is right-to-left and even how it works. Don’t worry, the i18n package knows how to handle right-to-left languages. When the application’s locale changes, and whenever needed, the i18n package automatically mirrors the layout of the application’s forms according to the reading layout of the selected language. You do not need to write a single line of code or even modify it.

Delphi missed to support bi-directional layout for most common controls. The i18n package workarounds this limitation and mirrors the layout of page and tab controls, tree views, list views, header controls, and status bars whenever it is needed.

Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Верх