Наши преимущества

Компоненты к Delphi (каталог ссылок) 3

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Thanks DarkRapt0r

nrComm Lib 8.20 for Delphi 6-2009 & C++ Builder 2009 Cracked
The nrComm Lib contents components for performing serial communications tasks for Delphi/CBuilder development. It supports RS232, LPT, Bluetooth, TAPI, Speech interfaces, ZModem, Kermit and ANSI/VT100 protocols, works with GSM, USB, HID, WAVe devices...

VGScene 1.54 for Delphi 6-2009 Cracked

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Midas Speed Fix - Unit

The MidasSpeedFix.pas is a unit that improves the performance of the Midas.dll and MidasLib unit. This is done by replacing the Midas memory manager with the Delphi memory manager (FastMM4). The unit compiles and works with Delphi 6 to 2009.

Delphi 6 to 2005: FastMM4 must be compiled in RELEASE mode to get maximal speed.

How to use:
Add the MidasSpeedFix.pas unit to your Delphi or C++ Project (ProjectManager: Add Unit)

Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?

==========

Take care if you have installed Delphi 2009 using the ISO with sources. This Update3 beta Upgrade (if you choose the upgrade option) removes all of the installed sources!!! At the end you have less then what you had at the beginning of the upgrade. Finally, i deleted all of this upgrade (D2009) starting new with the ISO and upgrades 1 and 2.

===========================================
This upgrade is a trap ? ..... full of trojans that i cant get rid of - Since i installed this upgrade i can hardly use my computer.
----------------------------
EDIT:::::
OK - it looks like i got the trojans when downloading the archive BUT the file itself is not infected (tested with NOD32 and KAS).

SOLUTION FOR FULL PACKAGE INCLUDING SOURCES: Add your slip licence to the install directory.

Delphi2009 Upgrade 3 is a trojan trap!! ???

Цитата:
Сообщение от Spacefask Посмотреть сообщение
Link:Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?

Delphi Distiller v1.55:
Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?

==========

Take care if you have installed Delphi 2009 using the ISO with sources. This Update3 beta Upgrade (if you choose the "upgrade" option) removes all of the installed sources!!! At the end you have less then what you had at the beginning of the upgrade. Finally, i deleted all of this upgrade (D2009) starting new with the ISO and upgrades 1 and 2. May be i should have use another option than "Upgrade"?

===========================================

IS this upgrade a trap ?..... - Since i installed this upgrade i can hardly use my computer - trojan dlls have been put everywhere on disk. -

============================================
EDIT:::::
OK - it looks like i got the trojans when downloading the archive BUT the file itself is not infected (tested with NOD32 and KAS).

SOLUTION FOR FULL PACKAGE INCLUDING SOURCES: Add your slip licence to the install directory.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Верх