Наши преимущества

Компоненты к Delphi (каталог ссылок)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
I tried a lot of databases, ElevateDB is the best Database ever.

It's real fast and rock strong, native VCL and ODBC access.

It's support; SQL2003 + Stored SQL Procedures + Triggers + Embedded Server + Client/Server + Unicode, Transaction, etc.

It likes Oracle but have advantages for Delphi developers.

Is anyone have ElevateDB 1.08 VCL Client/Server for Delphi7.

You can get more information at Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?

;)

И это все.. А где сама наипрекраснейшая Элевата? Или это просто рехлама?

Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links? (click to download torrent) installer keys:
  • 32FE-FSDWHN-4QN52K-32KA
  • 3BCE-52AK6A-E7PU4G-CBMA

Hello!

I installed RAD Studio 2007 with the above keys and after that I installed DevExpress using DevExpr_06_feb_2008.exe installer. Everything works flawless excepting I couldn’t install Delphi for .NET and C++ Builder.
Anyway, I got another serial, MAKS TB3SJA LNQESF 5JBN, a was able to install all the personalities but now I can’t use DevExpr_06_feb_2008.exe installer. Installer seems to install everything but when a press the compile button I get this:
Создаю гарем папку...
Проникаю в ёйную...
Компиляю Темный манагер...
dxThemeD11 - Error...
Жидов либ...
dxGDIPlusD11 - Error...
Компиляю Экспресс Либ...
cxLibraryD11 - Error...
dclcxLibraryD11 - Error...
Компиляю Камин Либ...
dxComnD11 - Error...
Компиляю Контроль дат...
cxDataD11 - Error...
cxADOAdaptersD11 - Error...
cxIBXAdaptersD11 - Error...
cxBDEAdaptersD11 - Error...

Any help will be appreciated
P.S. Great forum, great community. Thank you!!!

i think the problem actually is that you are setting up a trial version of codegear and in this version the dcc32 doesn't compile, you can either compile each package from the ide or overwrite the dcc32 files in the bin folder with this ones

Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?

cheers

Thank you, it worked out...

It seems that if I use the 3rd serial number (from my previous post) It will be installed a trial Architect version. It is strange because it isn't specified anywhere that is trial....
But now is ok. Thank you again!

Anyway, does anybody have a working Enterprise/Architect serial for Delphi for Win32 and .NET

MDK4Ever, that is because you didn't enter a proper serial

Последнее редактирование модератором:
What size does it have your DVD? Mine is about 4,18 GB. I don't know a way to change the serial...

New info about my issue: It seems that DevExpr_06_feb_2008.exe doesn't work with Architect edition. You need an Enterprise or, maybe, a Professional one

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Верх