Наши преимущества

Компоненты к Delphi (каталог ссылок)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
PDJCtrl 7.52 Full Source + PDJDBSearch Full Source

PDJCtrl is a set of components for Delphi 5.0 - 2007. This collection includes over 143 common and new Delphi components. PDJCtrl library is a powerful component library created for all kinds of a applications. It is extremely easy to use and yet very powerful. This library has incomparable visual design capabilities, flexible architecture of components, optimized code, and professional looking visual control design. Full compatibility with all version of Windows OS.

Download: Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?

TPDJDBSearch is component for quick search of record in specified field of the table. For the search indexed field in table is not necesarry. Parts of the value of the record can be searched, no matter of their position in the record. Search can be used with TTable and TQuery components.

Последнее редактирование модератором:
PDJXPPack 4.01 Full Source for D5 - D2007

The PDJXPPack is components library includes over 31 components which have the look and feel of common Win XP components. Using these components will allow your application to have the look and feel of WinXP no matter which MS Windows OS you are using. These components allow you to set backgrounds using texture bitmaps, gradients, brushes and colors.
property.

ТМС - я просто видел там пачки для инстала компонентов - \T_M_S_4-80-5_Asm64D\tmsexd2009.dpk
Они 26 августа написали о поддержке Delphi 2009, но реально последняя версия TMS не ставится на Delphi2009, хотя я ее поставил на Delphi 2009 после нескольких часов замены и приведения типов, хоть exe и компилируется но работают они ужасно, иногда зависает ;( так что поддержка D2009 наверное появится в следующей версии, а может быть и нет, например DevExpress объявила что сделает поддержку D2009 не скоро.

PDJCtrl is a set of components for Delphi 5.0 - 2007. This collection includes over 143 common and new Delphi components. PDJCtrl library is a powerful component library created for all kinds of a applications. It is extremely easy to use and yet very powerful. This library has incomparable visual design capabilities, flexible architecture of components, optimized code, and professional looking visual control design. Full compatibility with all version of Windows OS.

TPDJDBSearch is component for quick search of record in specified field of the table. For the search indexed field in table is not necesarry. Parts of the value of the record can be searched, no matter of their position in the record. Search can be used with TTable and TQuery components.

PDJDBGridEx please too... Thanks.

I used Distiller 1.4 to remove license check, and it works. I also tried art0123's crack, but failed. I think I did not follow the steps due to I did not recognize the language.

Разыскиваютса компоненты TMS Security System
Если есть у кого поделитесь плз....

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Верх