09 - In A Sentimental Mood
10 - Someday My Prince Will Come
11 - Never Never Land
12 - Never Will I Know
13 - All the Things You Are
14 - Turn Out the Stars
75dbcbf3e0b3eb6be8.gif

dow.
vol.1 Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?
vol.2 Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?

pass. citizenKAZ

Последнее редактирование модератором:
James Asher - Dance of the Light

Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?

mp3 | 256 kbps | 1995 | 72 min | 132 mb

James Ashers' Dance of the Light leads you on a romantic journey. A tender collection of music bringing renewed nourishment and healing to the body, mind and spirit...

A summer night. Everything has fallen asleep. Impenetrable darkness and ringing silence. Slumber and peace all around. But you cannot sleep. You are lying and listening to that silence. And suddenly, oh wonder! From somewhere, from afar you can hear the tuneful sounds, ringing a little. A low music penetrates into your home, filling it by harmony. And together with the music light comes. Everything sinks in the shining. And you are showered by the warm rays, warm for both body and soul, and you are passing upwards. That pulsing light and myriad of silver shimmering spheres around you. That's so beautiful, so charming. And you are feeling that the light fills you with love, love towards everything around. And you are feeling so huge, like the Universe, and your heart is boundless, it can contain the whole world. And you are feeling that love... No, you are Love! And no more words to express all this...

An ocean of light, sometimes passionate, sometimes calm, softly enveloping, sometimes playfully enticing - that is music of James Asher. His album Dance Of The Light is a meditation, a permission for existence to pass through you and to clear you. Music of James Asher is so beautiful, so harmonious! Being weaved from many thinnest laces, it is very emotional. Electronic music of James Asher is simple and simultaneously deep. It is very light, almost weightless, and romantic. It is refined and subtle. And the birds singing early before morning just intensify emotionality of James Asher's music.

Listening to Dance Of The Light, more than an hour passes immediately, as if it was one minute. And one wants to listen this music again and again, because it brings tremendous delight, because it has healing power of Light, healing power... of Love itself." ~james-asher.co.uk

tracks:

1. Dance of the Light (6:10)
2. The Ancient City (27:03)
3. Peace to All Beings (20:00)
4. Dawn at Dev-Aura (18:41)

pass: kiwi

-= neo and soul =-

Hayley Westenra - My Gift to You

mp3 | 2003 | 320 kbps | 38 min | 87 mb + covers 23 mb

Born in 1987, Hayley Westerna hails from New Zealand. Classically trained as both a singer and as a dancer, she is a former member of the New Zealand Royal Ballet. Westerna's voice is an operatic instrument and she has performed with the New Zealand Opera and Orchestra. She made her recording debut at the age of 14 with a selftitled collection that took her country by storm. Universal International then released Pure, an eclectic and very engaging set of pop, classical, and sacred songs, which exploded all over the globe. Westerna's voice is unusually suited to popular music because, unlike other classical singers, she doesn't resort to using vibrato technique. Instead, her delivery is extremely clean and full, hitting notes effortlessly and letting them draw out naturally. ~Thom Jurek
Tracklist:

1. All I Have To Give
The orchestral introduction begins its slow and melancholy theme but within a few seconds, builds into something gentle and serene above which Hayley's voice rings out in its usual joyous fashion. As always, every word is crystal clear and her voice sounds so confident for someone of any age, let alone just fourteen.

2. You'll Never Walk Alone
This Rodgers and Hammerstein song is familiar to everyone but I don't remember ever hearing it from a female vocalist before. The backing vocals throughout are perfectly balanced to allow Hayley to easily project above them.

3. Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire
This announces that it is Christmas time and conjures up a picture of days gone by when people really did roast chestnuts on an open fire. The song's gentle mood is a perfect vehicle to display Hayley's sensational voice. There is a pleasing instrumental break between verses which is, perhaps, reminiscent of Mantovani's typically cascading strings. Hayley returns with the final verse to wish us all a Merry Christmas.

4. Mary Did You Know?
Still on a Christmas theme, Hayley admirably covers this charming song. The vocal style (and overall arrangement) is slightly bluesy with perfectly executed vocal slurs. The only backing comes from guitars and bass, which allow us to really focus on the quality of Hayley's voice.

5. The Peace Song
As with several songs on this album, this track is very gentle and reminds one of sitting by the fireside on a cold Christmas night. It evokes a feeling of peace and serenity. Hayley's amazing voice control during the long-sustained high note at the end is worthy of note.

6. Do You Hear What I Hear?
There is a real bonus for all Westenra fans here - the second vocalist who echoes relevant lines of the melody. The first time I heard it was before I had read the sleeve notes and I imagined it sounded as Hayley might have done two or three years earlier. That is not surprising as the guest vocalist is Hayley's younger sister, Sophie - surely another star in the making. Delightful.

7. Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Remember the scene? "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto!" No we're not. Hayley (rather than Dorothy) transports us to the Land of Oz in a way that, for me, Judy Garland could never do. Okay, so I am biased - just a bit! This version is lovely. The soaring melody, with its leap of one full octave, on the word `Somewhere' is captivating. Softly plucked mandolins enhance the tranquil mood. With the melody gently slowing down throughout the final verse, it really makes you want to drift off to the Land of Dreams.... Or Oz.... Or Christchurch! (where Hayley comes from).

8. Gabriel's Message
This less familiar traditional song features a piano more prominently than occurs in others. It suits the mood well with the strings and backing vocals in quiet support.

9. Pokarekare Ana
This has to be the song currently most associated with Hayley. There is something strangely comforting in the realisation that she has been singing it for years and that she still wished to include it on `Pure'. Here, the first verse is sung unaccompanied. Then, with only minimal instrumental backing, which slowly builds up to a more full sound that is absolutely gorgeous, it is evocative of a South Sea Island paradise. I particularly liked this song when I first heard it. The more I hear it, the more I love it. Thank you Hayley; this is a real gem.

10. Through These Eyes
This song was not familiar to me and I know nothing about it. The first verse sounds just a little ordinary except for Hayley's voice, of course, but then we come to the chorus where the melody comes alive and sparkles. This song is greatly enhanced once again by the addition of Sophie singing in harmony in the choruses.

11. Morning Has Broken
The instrumental arrangement is very similar to the Cat Stevens version that became so popular all those years ago. Hayley's vocal rings out above it in a way that reminds us that this is actually a song of praise (albeit not strictly a hymn). Beautiful.

12. Silent Night
We end this delightful album by returning once more to its primary theme of Christmas. The first verse is sung completely unaccompanied. Instrumentation always fascinates and excites me but here I almost wish that she had sung the entire song unaccompanied, such is the pleasure of hearing her amazing voice.

My Gift To You was recorded in 2001 when Hayley was still only fourteen. ~Roger M

-= neo and soul =-

Levantis - Inspiration 3 Meditation

Relaxation
16127a4a273f.jpg

mp3/320kbits/44.1kHz/total size 157.0MB + 5%

01-Ebb & Flow
02-Waterchimes
03-Aquarella
04-Lungarno
05-Reflections
06-Waterspell
07-Floating On
08-Low Tide
09-Liquid Feeling
10-Dew Diamonds
11-Seawings
75dbcbf3e0b3eb6be8.gif

dow.
vol.3 Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?
vol.4 Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?

pass. citizenKAZ

Lesiem
Times
2d1d0c7f628fb75beb.jpg

mp3/320kbits/44.1kHz/total size 137.0Mb + 5%

1. Prudentia
2. Humilitas (Feat. Maggie Reilly)
3. Justitia (Feat. Kira)
4. Fides (Feat. Maggie Reilly)
5. Spes
6. Temperantia (Feat. Diana)
7. Caritas (Feat. Maggie Reilly)
8. Patientia (Feat. Diana)
9. Times
10. Vanitas
11. Invidia (Feat. Tom Cunningham)
12. Fortitudo (Feat. Diana)
13. Bonitas (Feat. Tom Cunningham)
14. Morgain (Feat. Maggie Reilly)
15. Morgause (Feat. Maggie Reilly)
16. Caritas (Joe Rillas Hommage)
17. Fides (5.1 Dts Surround Mix)
75dbcbf3e0b3eb6be8.gif

dow.

pass. citizenKAZ

Lesiem
Mystic Spirit Voices
a39ff3192cbff0392e.jpg

mp3/320kbits/44.1kHz/total size 122.0Mb + 5%

1. Lesiem
2. Occultum
3. Fundamentum
4. Vivere
5. Open Your Eyes
6. Indalo
7. Liberta
8. Miracle Eyes
9. Una Terra
10. Mater Gloria
11. Veni Creator Spiritus
12. Lacrimosa
13. Floreat
14. In Taberna Mori
15. Ave Fortuna
16. Liberta (Chor Version)
75dbcbf3e0b3eb6be8.gif

dow.

pass. citizenKAZ

James Asher & Madeleine Doherty - Colors of Trance

mp3 | 256 kbps | 2000 | 71 min | 130 mb

Produced by James Asher, Colors of Trance features an acoustic concert harp played with the lilt and poetry of Ireland's Madeleine Doherty. Asher's masterful keyboards team with a dynamic mix of percussion including Japanese taiko drum, Indian tablas, congas, and didgeridoo. This album expands the boundaries of trance with styles ranging from foot-stomping dance to lyrical and haunting tone poems.
tracks:

01. Olive
02. Yellow
03. Gold
04. Emerald
05. Coral
06. Magenta
07. Red
08. Pink
09. Orange
10. Green
11. Violet
12. Turquoise
13. Peace Song

-= neo and soul =-

Robert Rich & Lisa Moskow - Yearning.

Robert Rich & Lisa Moskow - Yearning. 1995 год.

nnnnl5.jpg

...довольно сложно одним словом определить, к какому направлению относится музыка композитора, которого я хочу представить Вам сегодня. Это и эмбиент, и пространственная музыка, и world-music, и new-age. Она наиболее близка по звучанию работам таких мастеров, как Эл Громер-Хан (Al Gromer-Khan), Стив Роуч (Steve Roach) и, пожалуй, произведениям бельгийского композитора VidnaObmana. Если Вам нравится то, что делают эти музыканты, то музыка Рича – это, несомненно, Ваша стихия.

Роберт Рич рисует музыкальные пейзажи совершенно удивительных ландшафтов. Звучание его синтезаторов лишено той дешевой цифровой визгливости, что так свойственна многим исполнителям музыки нью-эйдж более низкого уровня, а тонкости нюансировок и проработке звуковой структуры его произведений могут позавидовать многие и многие композиторы.

Рич – настоящий художник, и он не допускает ни малейшей пошлости в сложной ткани своих музыкальных полотен. Он искусно подбирает тембральную окраску клавишных, и они начинают звучать, словно музыка сфер. Такой подход свойственен лишь немногим мастерам, действительно серьезно работающим со звуком — пожалуй, кроме Дэвида Парсонса (David Parsons), Джона Серри (Jonn Serrie) и еще нескольких исполнителей назвать кого-то еще будет довольно сложно. Рич – один из этих великих музыкальных медиумов-мистификаторов, позволяющих людям прикоснуться к духу чего-то гораздо более сложного и глубокого, чем просто музыка...

Вообще, Роберт Рич довольно серьезно относится к выбору музыкантов, с которыми он записывает свои альбомы – с ним работают только признанные виртуозы, такие, как... Лиза Москау (Lisa Moskow) – великолепный мастер игры на сароде, ученица знаменитого индийского маэстро Али Акбар Хана, совместно с которой был записан альбом "Yearning".
01. Bija 10:34
02. Suspension 09:50
03. Nada 08:50
04. Kali 07:50
05. A Thousand Tears 11:40
06. The Mirror 10:56

пароль/password: 7002
Архивы с восстановлением.

Формат: Monkey Audio:

или 256 kbps, mp3.:

The Buddha Ethnic Collection 4 CD
86ebe3bec74099ebc6.jpg

mp3/320kbits/44.1kHz/total size 374Mb + 5%

CD 1
1. BARBARA LUNA - INDIA MORENA
2. ANASTACIA - LUMERE LUMERA
3. ASTOR PIAZZOLLA - CHADOR
4. SUSANA BACA - DOS DE FEBRERO
5. TEOFILO CHANTRE - NHA GLORIA
6. ASTRUD GILBERTO - THE GIRL FROM IPANEMA
7. GILBERTO GIL - RODA
8. BANA - GIRA SOL
9. TITO PARIS - PRETO E MI
10. LA FAMILIA VALERA MIRANDA - ESTE VACILON
11. TEKAMELI - CRISTO
12. ΓΙΩΡΓΗΣ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΔΟΥΛΟΥ - NENA BENETΣΑΝΟΥ - XΊΛΙΕΣ ΦΩΤΙΈΣ
13. PETRU GUELFUCCI - CORSICA
14. UNE ANCHE PASSE - VALZER ANNALU'
15. FLAVIO ESPOSITO - LA TARANTELLA
16. AKSAK - PERDIKA, LA JOLIETTE
17. CRISTINA BRANCO - AI VIDA
18. JOSE MENDEZ - EL MAR DE CAI
19. LES YEUX NOIRS - FRAYLEKH

CD 2
1. NIKOΣ KYΠOYPΓOΣ - ΜASSAKAM (BLACK OUT O.S.T.)
2. BONGA - MONA KI NGI XICA
3. CESARIA EVORA - SODADE (LIVE)
4. SEPTETO HABANERO - Y QUE SABROSITO PA GOZAR
5. SOLEDAD BRAVO -HASTA SIEMPRE
6. AFROCUBAN JAZZ PROJECT FEATURING OSDALGIA - TU MI DELIRIO
7. LEYANIS LOPEZ - COMO LA MARIPOSA
8. WAGNER TISO FEATURING SALIF KEITA - BAOBAB
9. MANU DIBANGO FEATURING YOUSSOU N' DOUR - SOUL MAKOSSA
10. REZERV - SONO EN LA CALLE
11. CHEB HASNI - TELABTI FERAK
12. RAY LEMA / PROFESSEUR STEFANOV FEAT. LES VOIX BULGARES DE L' ENSEMBLE PIRIN - PONGI
13. SAINKHO - TANOLA NOMADS
14. FANFARE CIOCARLIA - NICOLETA
15. KOCANI ORKESTAR FEATURING NAAT VELIOV - L' ORIENT EST ROUGE

CD 3
1. BAΣΙΛΗΣ ΠΑΠΑΔΟΠΟΥΛΟΣ - KARIBU I
2. GULABI SAPERA - LEITO DJE DJE !
3. JOSEPH "MAMBO" SAADNA - LA PETITE MER
4. NITIN SAWHNEY - HOMELANDS - JOE CLAUSSELL REMIX
5. HENRI DIKONGU? - N' DOLO
6. ISMAEL LO - TAJABONE
7. SOLEDAD BRAVO - LA PULPERA DE SANTA LUCIA
8. CHOUBENE - ZINA
9. MAHMOUD FADL FEATURING SALWA ABOU GREISHA - WE DARET EL AYAM
10. SUSSAN DEYHIM - GEREYLEY
11. BIJAN CHEMIRANI FEATURING ROSS DALY - GARDESH
12. ΒΑΣΙΛΙΚΗ ΠΑΠΑΓΕΩΡΓΙΟΥ - ILHAN SESEN - AΧ ΑΓΈΡΑ
13. CONSUELO LUZ - RAHAMANA
14. SUSANA BLASZKO - FIESTA Y MILONGA
15. GUILLERMO DE LA ROCA - EL CONDOR PASA 13
16. NESTOR IS BIANCA - EL ALEM
17. MANΩΛΗΣ ΓΑΛΙΑΤΣΟΣ - O ΗΛΙΟΣ ΤΟΥ ΜΕΣΟΝΥΧΤΙΟΥ

CD 4
1. RAVY MAGNIFIQUE - VAGISHA
2. THE DAVE PIKE SET - BADMARSH & SHRI REMIX - MATHAR
3. MASALA - LIGHT INDIA
4. KARMIX - VOYAGER
5. SUBA - FELICIDADE
6. ZUCO 103 - OUTRO LADO
7. SA RAZZA - MARIEDDA ISPOSA
8. CUARTETO PATRIA & MANU DIBANGO - SON DE LA LOMA
9. LUIS BOFIL - GRUPPO CAFE NOSTALGIA - UN CUBANO EN NUEVA YORK
10. JUAN CARLOS CACERES - TANGO NEGRO
11. B/VINDA - FATUM
12. OC - AIMERIC
13. NITIN SAWHNEY - MIGRATION
14. SHRI - TRAINS
15. MASALA - MUMBAY BLUES
16. ARMAND AMAR - PHALENE

dow.
vol.5 Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?
vol.6 Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?
vol.7 Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?
vol.8 Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?
vol.9 Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?

pass. citizenKAZ

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Верх