Наши преимущества

Релиз RAD Studio XE3

Сообщениям, что лекарство не работает, пошло бы на пользу упоминание того, была ли студия установлена впервые или было обновление, во втором случае - как студия была активирована. Похоже, это существенно.

Крокодил, а вы уверены, что в точности следовали инструкциям, и, например, после первого запуска кракнутой программы восстановили оригинальный "borlndmm.dll"?

I cant read istructions ,my computer not read russian language (fonts)
please instruction in english thanks

I cant read istructions ,my computer not read russian language (fonts)
please instruction in english thanks
Где-то как-то так
1) Open delphicbuilder_xe3_upd2_win.iso with daemon tools
serial : AAAA-AADRTA-AAALAT-FJCT
all daws by default, there where ask we put also next, next, next..... agree to all and next, next, next))))
installation of minutes 25 and in a place a gigabyte 10 all
2) in the c:\Program Files\Embarcadero\RAD Studio\10.0\bin folder
1 . To rename borlndmm.dll in _borlndmm.dll (it is necessary to rename, then it is necessary)
2 . To copy the borlnmm.dll and eXcEl3ratorLight.dll files in the bin folder from file \crack\up2.7z\
3 . To launch "C:\Program Files\Embarcadero\RAD Studio\10.0\bin\bds.exe", will jump out an error, it is normal, it is necessary to launch again, will jump out registration - we press cancel
4 . Patch bds.exe - \crack\up2.7z\embarcadero.rad.studio.xe3. (update.2) -patch.exe we copy in "c:\Program Files\Embarcadero\RAD Studio\10.0\bin" and zhmakay patch
5 . Remove the eXcEl3ratorLight.dll file from "c:\Program Files\Embarcadero\RAD Studio\10.0\bin", to recover original borlndmm.dll (earlier renamed)
To launch "C:\Program Files\Embarcadero\RAD Studio\10.0\bin\bds.exe"
Enjoy the activated studio))
If something did not according to the instruction, to me and a tablet of claims isn't present

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Где-то как-то так
<..>
Перевод ужасен. ;)
Мой вариант:

Delphi XE3 Update 2 ISO: Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?

Patch (up2.7z): Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?

Do not skip steps, or you will fail.

1. Install RadStudio XE3 with serial : AAAA-AADRTA-AAALAT-FJCT
2. This is important! Backup or rename original borlndmm.dll file at c:\Program Files\Embarcadero\RAD Studio\10.0\bin\ dir (Different install path is possible)
3. Extract borlnmm.dll and eXcEl3ratorLight.dll files from the up2.7z file to the same RadStudio bin directory. Overwrite if needed.
4. Launch RadStudio (bds.exe). There can be errors, and RadStudio will demand registration. Ignore and close registration wizard.
5. Patch BDS.EXE with embarcadero.rad.studio.xe3.(update.2)-patch.exe from up2.7z file.
6. This is important! Delete eXcEl3ratorLight.dll and patcher exe file from RadStudio bin directory.
7. This is important! Restore original borlndmm.dll
8. Launch RadStudio normally.

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Не очень понимаю, тут половина народа на английском пишет. Язык форума какой?
Can't understand, which language i need to speak. Russian or english?
--
В шапке ISO без апдэйтов? И вообще, есть смысл ставить апдэйты или патчить на первую версию? Активация не отвалится, если обновиться?
ISO file at the top is withoot updates? Should i update and patch first version? Activation still works on cracked updated versions?

Remember to make a copy of original borlndmm.dll. If you try to install devexpress it will fail, you need to restore that file before running setup of devexpress and after install you need to rename it again.

Перевод ужасен. ;)
Мой вариант:

Delphi XE3 Update 2 ISO: Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?

Patch (up2.7z): Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?

Do not skip steps, or you will fail.

1. Install RadStudio XE3 with serial : AAAA-AADRTA-AAALAT-FJCT
2. This is important! Backup or rename original borlndmm.dll file at c:\Program Files\Embarcadero\RAD Studio\10.0\bin\ dir (Different install path is possible)
3. Extract borlnmm.dll and eXcEl3ratorLight.dll files from the up2.7z file to the same RadStudio bin directory. Overwrite if needed.
4. Launch RadStudio (bds.exe). There can be errors, and RadStudio will demand registration. Ignore and close registration wizard.
5. Patch BDS.EXE with embarcadero.rad.studio.xe3.(update.2)-patch.exe from up2.7z file.
6. This is important! Delete eXcEl3ratorLight.dll and patcher exe file from RadStudio bin directory.
7. This is important! Restore original borlndmm.dll
8. Launch RadStudio normally.
For some reason had to restart the computer but it works :)

Верх