Компоненты для Delphi/C++Builder ~ Components for Delphi/C++Builder 6

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
X-Files 5.4 Delphi XE x86 XE2-XE4 x86-x64 Crk

NO REPACK!!!
NO MIRROR!!!

X-Files Components package contains a full set of advanced visual components
designed for Delphi 5, 6, 7, 8, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4
and C++Builder 5, 6, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4.

The components contained in the package allow to handle: array of TObject, TList of TObject, TObjectList, TStringList, TWideStringList, TCollection, TArray, TList, TObject-List and its descendants.
By using data providers it is also possible to handle any indexed property like Fields, Controls, Components, Pages, Buttons, Forms, etc.
Each data set from the package supports all standard operations: read, write, insert, edit, delete, locate, lookup, filter, master-detail and DataSetField.
The data set also supports bookmarks, blob stream and nested data set.

Info: Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?

Последнее редактирование модератором:
TMS Async32 1.5.2.0 Full Source D5-XE3 + Demo

NO REPACK!!!
NO MIRROR!!!

Support also: CB5-XE3

TMS Async is a communications package containing components which provide access to the serial ports under Windows.
The event-driven architecture provides the highest possible performance and allows all the tools to run in the background.

Advanced class object structure.
Advanced but easy to use design interface.
Optimized even t-driven architecture.
Provides the highest possible performance.
Supports all important transfer protocols.
Components to build advanced comport servers.
Easy to use with any type of serial hardware.
Links directly to your EXE, no runtime.
Built-in support for XModem, YModem & ZModem protocols.
Codeless terminal component with extendable emulation interface.
Component for codeless visualisation of status.

IP Works 9.0.4972 All-In-One XE5 x86-x64 Full Source

NO REPACK!!!
NO MIRROR!!!

Support also: Lazarus, Free Pascal.

Include full examples for XE2-XE4.

The full version of /n software’s IP*Works components - A comprehensive suite of components for Internet communications including more than 40 individual components covering every major Internet Protocol.

I had your problem, I downloaded the free program "Advanced Ocr Free 5.0.1" (link for download: Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?)and after installed him, I have found the "Ievision.dll" that I needed in the installation directory of the ocr program. I have copied the ievision.dll in my xe5 with ImageEn library 4.1.4 and it works!!!

Spasiva SergeyX!!!

Great component.

Does anybody have the IEVision plugin for it? It is the perfect addition to the already useful ImageEn. I will really apprecciate if someboy can share IEVision.

Regards,
Pablo

1stClass Studio 2013 for Delphi XE5 Full Source

1stClass provides the supreme collection of components for delivering applications that will impress. From its eye-catching image-shaped forms, to its powerful and polished tree view and outlook bar components, you will notice 1stClass' quality and attention to detail.

1stClass Studio 2009 allows developers to easily expand the global reach of their applications with built-in support for Unicode when using Delphi 2009 and C++ Builder 2009. Built-in support for Unicode means that applications will look and operate proplerly on all language versions of Windows and seamlessly support both Unicode and ANSI data.

Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?

Autoupgrader for XE5 with source code

By UtilMind Solutions. Advanced AutoUpgrader component which allows to make your software «auto-upgradable» software without single line of code. It contains built-in Application Update Wizard, built-in multi-language support (it automatically recognize language used on user's PC and displays all messages in native language). The AutoUpgrader can download your files either from the Web or local intranet ("file://").
Current version automatically translates all wizard's contents to 30 languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Finnish, Chinese and many others. However, if you don't want to use built-in Wizard, you still can make customized progress-dialogs using numerous events.

If you store newer version of your program in password protected Web directories, you can pre-configure the username/password to access files, or let the AutoUpgrader to prompt login information from user when it's necessary.

With AutoUpgrader your customers will use only latest versions of your software. Package contains two bonus components from Advanced Application Controls pack: auHTTP (WinInet-based HTTP client which also supports file uploading via HTTP, (introduced in RFC1867), Internet Explorer's cache etc) and auThread (easy to use thread component which also works on ActiveForms of D6, D7 and higher).

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Верх