Наши преимущества

Джазовая музыка

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Sinatra & Sextet: Live in Paris [LIVE] (часть 2 из 4)

_http://rapidshare.de/files/15960673/FSPLrar.part2.rar.html

Sinatra & Sextet: Live in Paris [LIVE] (часть 3 из 4)

_http://rapidshare.de/files/15962109/FSPLrar.part3.rar.html

Sinatra & Sextet: Live in Paris [LIVE] (часть 4 из 4)

_http://rapidshare.de/files/15963511/FSPLrar.part4.rar.html

Frank Sinatra - A Swingin' Affair! (часть 1 из 4)

Frank Sinatra - A Swingin' Affair!

01. Night And Day.mp3
02. I Wish I Were In Love Again.mp3
03. I Got Plenty O' Nuttin'.mp3
04. I Guess I'll Have To Change My Plans.mp3
05. Nice Work If You Can Get It.mp3
06. Stars Fell On Alabama.mp3
07. No One Ever Tells You.mp3
08. I Won't Dance.mp3
09. Lonesome Road.mp3
10. At Long Last Love.mp3
11. You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To.mp3
12. I Got It Bad and That Ain't Good.mp3
13. From This Moment On.mp3
14. If I Had You.mp3
15. Oh! Look At Me Now.mp3
16. The Lady Is A Tramp.mp3

_http://rapidshare.de/files/15362471/FSASA.part1.rar.html

mmikle, ты можешь на меня обижаться, но ты получаешь штраф за флуд. Мало того, что ты личишь ссылки с других ресурсов, ты еще это делаешь с недопустимой периодичностью, которую я, кроме как флуд, идентифецировать не могу... Или ты заливаешь каждый альбом за 1 минуту?..

Виноват - прошу прощения. На avax посты были мои (т.е. это не совсем личерство). Больше так делать не буду - т.е. один пост - один альбом.
В этом посте линки на альбом
Frank Sinatra & Count Basie - Live At The Sands. Пароль увы тотже avaxkpnemo, но на avax я его еще не постил.

Еще раз прошу меня извинить за нарушение правил форума.

Frank Sinatra & Count Basie - Live At The Sands

87 Mb

Pop this on, close your eyes, and you'll be instantly transported back to the Vegas of 1966. The Sands Hotel was still the "class joint" where Sinatra and his Rat Pack buddies partied, held court, and occasionally even performed. This priceless document (Sinatra's first official live album) captures the Chairman of the Board in performance mode, ably supported by conductor-arranger Quincy Jones and Count Basie and his Orchestra. The set list comprises 16 Sinatra classics--including "Come Fly with Me," "One for My Baby (And One More for the Road)," "It Was a Very Good Year," and "Angel Eyes"--along with two Basie instrumentals and some seriously un-P.C. stage banter. Essential. --Dan Epstein

1. Come Fly With Me
2. I've Got A Crush On You
3. I've Got You Under My Skin
4. The Shadow Of Your Smile
5. Street Of Dreams
6. One For My Baby (And One More For The Road)
7. Fly Me To The Moon (In Other Words)
8. One O'clock Jump
9. Frank Sinatra Monologue
10. You Make Me Feel So Young
11. All Of Me
12. The September Of My Years
13. Luck Be A Lady
14. Get Me To The Church On Time
15. It Was A Very Good Year
16. Don't Worry 'bout Me
17. Makin' Whoopee
18. Where Or When
19. Angel Eyes
20. My Kind of Town
21. A Few Last Words (Monologue)
22. My Kind Of Town (Reprise) Listen

Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?

Quarteto Sambacana - Muito Pra Frente Odeon MOFB 3443 (1965)

Milton Nascimento & Pacifico Mascarenhas (vocals); Geraldo Vespar (guitar); J.T. Meirelles (alto sax & flute); Tião Marinho (bass); Wilson das Neves (drums); Ubirajara Cabral (piano); Ed Maciel & Joao Luis (trombone); Mauricio (trumpet); Moacir Marques (tenor sax); J. Claudio (vibes) and others...

1) Tom Da Canção
2) O Vento Que Soprou
3) Até Você Voltar
4) Aladim
5) Era Um Dia Assim
6) Estrela Caindo
7) Eu E Você
8) Sem Me Olhar
9) Fui Olhar Pra Você
10) Mesmo Céu
11) Você É Muito Mais
12) Tarde Azul
13) Apareceu Na Tarde
14) O Navio E Você

Sory,tex.info no...

Phil Carmen - The Best of 10 years (1982-1992)
Oktober 26, 1992 Metronome (Universal)
Bitrate - 180kbit (VBR)
100Mb

1.Artic Night
2.On my way in L.A.
3.Do you surrender
4.Borderline down
5.City Walls
6.Reason return
7.Moonshine still
8.Rain
9.Hey, please don't go
10.You said it
11.Cool Night Water
12.Workaholic slave
13.Nobody's tuning around
14.Over
15.So long
16.You havn't changed
17.Refugee
18.Sometimes

Pass: promin

Настоятельно рекомендую к скачиванию:

Dave Koz - Saxophonic (2003)

Info: _http://www.davekoz.com/

EAC, APE, CUE, Covers (Hi-Res)

Style: Crossover Jazz; Smooth Jazz; Adult Contemporary Pop/Rock; Instrumental Pop; Jazz-Pop.

Tracklist:
1. All I See Is You
2. Just To Be Next To You
3. Let It Free
4. Undeniable
5. Saxophonic (Come On Up)
6. Definition Of Beautiful
7. Sound Of the Underground
8. Only Tomorrow Knows
9. I Believe
10. A View From Above
11. One Last Thing
12. Honey-Dipped
13. Love Changes Everything

APE, CUE:
_http://rapidshare.de/files/16894934/dks2003.part1.rar.html
_http://rapidshare.de/files/16897846/dks2003.part2.rar.html
_http://rapidshare.de/files/16900529/dks2003.part3.rar.html
_http://rapidshare.de/files/16901897/dks2003.part4.rar.html
_http://rapidshare.de/files/16902091/dks2003.part5.rar.html

Total: ~410Mb

Covers:
_http://rapidshare.de/files/16902455/dks2003coverz.rar.html
Total: ~22Mb

Архивы с информацией для восстановления. Pass: netz.ru

Maysa - Sweet Classic Soul (2006)

B000CQO1C0.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Maysa Leak is back at her best on a fourth solo album. It comes at a time she recently rejoined Incognito as lead singer and made their current album 'Adventures In Black Sunshine' one of their very best. She originally recorded and performed with them on the album 'Tribes, Vibes And Scribes' (on which she sang the hits 'Don't You Worry OBout A Thing' and 'Positivity') in the early 90s.
In 2000 Maysa released 'All My Life' on Expansion, produced by Incognito's Bluey. 'Smooth Sailing' re-unites Maysa with Bluey on tracks 'Soul Child' and 'Where Have You Been' alongside productions by Rex Rideout and newcomer Ronnie Garrett.
Maysa is truly one of the most authentic vocal artists of our time, a 21st century Sade but with her own twist on modern day soul. She has also recorded with Stevie Wonder, Urban Species and Ray Hayden of Opaz, Ray becoming one of the producers on her debut album for Blue Thumb/GRP 'Maysa' in 1995.
Her music is a diverse mix of many musical influences derived from personal relationships she has had over the years. 'I've learned enough from the relationships that I've had to be able to put that feeling into my music. I like to think that people will listen and relate to them, feeling safe and understood because of the way I put them over. Music can be so healing', she says
'Smooth Sailing' combines the acoustic beauty of 'Unexpectedly' (with special guests Michael White-drums and Everette Harp-saxophone) with the bounce of 'Hypnotic Love' and exquisite balladry of 'All Day Long'. There are also some jazzier moments on 'Scat World' with a guest appearance of new soul diva Ledisi.
The UK edition of this album also includes two bonus tracks 'Angel' and 'Give Love A Chance' recorded with Rex Rideout's group Club 1600.

Artist: Maysa
Title of Album: Sweet Classic Soul
Year of Release: 2006
Genre: Jazz Pop, Jazz Vocal, Rock/Pop, Jazz, R&B, Contemporary R&B
Bitrate/Quality: 320 kb/s

URL:
Pass: pshvetik

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Victor Wooten is one of those rare electric bass technocrats who learned all the right lessons from Jaco Pastorius. While sounding not at all like him, Wooten exhibits the same ability to retain the groove and a warm midrange tone while demonstrating considerable prowess.

Victor Wooten - A Show Of Hands [1996]
VW-SH_t.jpg

VBR 320kbps, 63.4MB in rar archive

Traklist:
1. U Can't Hold No Groove...
2. More Love
3. Lotta Stuffis?
4. The Vision
5. Overjoyed
6. Live For Peace
7. A Show Of Hands
8. Not Like The Other
9. Justice
10. Medley
11. Radio W-00-10
12. Classical Thump
13. Keep Chargin'
14. Me & My Bass Guitar
15. Words Of Wisdom

_http://rapidshare.de/files/17227103/ArchiveVW-ASOH.rar.html

Victor Wooten - Yin-Yang [1999] CD1
B00000J8LB.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

CBR 160kbps, 52.7MB in rar archive

Tracklist:
1. Imagine This
2. Yinin' & Yangin' (Instrumental)
3. Hip Bop
4. Joe's Journey
5. The Urban Turban
6. Tali Lama
7. Zenergy
8. Kaila Speaks
9. Sacred Place
10. Resolution

_http://rapidshare.de/files/17224773/ArchiveVW-YY.rar.html

Scott Henderson, Steve Smith, Victor Wooten - VTT2 [2000]
370932.jpg

CBR 320kbps, 91.7MB + 40.2MB in rar archives, scanned covers included

Track listing:
1. VTT
2. Subzero
3. Litigants, The
4. Puhtainin' Tuh...
5. Drums Stop, No Good
6. Catch Me If U Can
7. Nairobe Express
8. Who Knew?
9. Time Tunnel
10. Chakmool-Ti

Personnel:
Victor Wooten (vocals, bass);
Scott Henderson (guitar);
Steve Smith (drums).

Steve Smith from Journey-How many people knew that this man is an unbelievable virtuoso in fusion? The groove is tremendous, Steve manages to lay it down and do all the fancy stuff without sounding busy. Almost like Ginger Baker to the 10th power at his best with Vinnie Coliuta behind him holding down the groove. Victor Wooten-What planet did this guy come from? Sort of a Marcus Miller on steroids, Victor's style is extremely in the pocket with solos like a ravenous keyboard player-Maybe someone you might call "The bass players Bassist." Scott Henderson-The Monster.A little bit of Jeff Beck, a little bit of Stevie Ray Vaughn, a little bit of Joe Zawinul Jimi Hendrix and Frank Zappa all mixed up into one. Scott's style is flawless. He gets his ideas across with a "Joie de Vieve" kind of freshness coupled with attack of the relentless monster guitar player you can't stop listening to. The writing of the tunes has definitely been built around each one of their virtuosity. They flow, they are melodic, and they chase each other around the bandstand even better than John McLaughlin with Billy Cobham in the old Mahavishnu days.

треки 1 - 8: _http://rapidshare.de/files/17121901/ArchiveSH-SS-VW-VTT2-1-8.rar.html

треки 9 - 10: _http://rapidshare.de/files/17021235/ArchiveSH-SS-VW-VTT2-9-10c.rar.html

Lizz Wright

71ca2baf1c.jpg

Biography by MacKenzie Wilson
Vocalist Lizz Wright delivers a sultry R&B performance that's divinely layered in gospel and jazz, and keenly similar to the work of Oleta Adams and Jill Scott. Wright was born in early 1980 in the Georgia town of Hahira, and her musical tastes blossomed early on. Her father served as the pianist and musical director at the local church, and he encouraged his daughter to absorb the soulful dispositions of classic hymns. Eventually, blues and jazz were added to Wright's musical plate, and by high school she was earning awards in countless choir competitions. Wright was coming into her warm, smooth singing voice, so her decision to attend Georgia State in Atlanta to study voice at a professional level wasn't surprising. Atlanta became her home and her voice became her solace. In 2000, Wright joined the vocal quartet In the Spirit. The group was quickly hailed as the best jazz group in the city, motivating Wright to hone her craft all the more. Two years later, Verve inked Wright a deal. Her impressive singing style was captured on her debut, Salt, the following spring. Dreaming Wide Awake followed in June 2005.

ebf106351c.jpg

Год - Альбом - Чарт - Пиковое место
2003 Salt - Heatseekers - №23
2003 Salt - Top Contemporary Jazz Albums - №2
2003 Salt - Top Heatseekers - №23
2004 Salt - Top Contemporary Jazz - № 2
2005 Dreaming Wide Awake - European Top 100 Albums
2005 Dreaming Wide Awake - Top Contemporary Jazz - №1
2005 Dreaming Wide Awake - Top Heatseekers - №10
2005 Dreaming Wide Awake - Top Internet Albums - №207
2006 Dreaming Wide Awake - Top Contemporary Jazz - №1

Chart information courtesy of Billboard.com © 2005 VNU eMedia, Inc. All rights reserved.

1626757fe0.jpg

Lizz Wright
Dreaming Wide Awake

Дата релиза: 14 июня 2005
Дата записи: 27 октября 2004 - 5 декабря 2004
Рекорд лэйбл: Verve
Общее время звучания: 49.33 мин
Качество: EAC, mp3, 320 kbps, 44100 Hz, 16 bit joint stereo
Размер архива: 112 Мб

Review by Jonathan Widran
The smoky, sizzlingly soulful rural Georgian created an immediate and well-deserved critical firestorm with her 2003 debut Salt; the L.A. Times wasn't overstating it when they said, "She walked onstage at the Hollywood Bowl a virtual unknown...Fifteen minutes later, she walked off a star." Like her more (so far, but maybe not for long) renowned labelmate Diana Krall, Lizz Wright is a brilliant interpreter who can cover rock classics (Neil Young's "Old Man," the Youngbloods' "Get Together") as if they were fresh new generational statements, and even give an emotional urgency to fluffy classics like "A Taste of Honey" (done all swampy here). She even works wonders with her transcendent twist on Ella Jenkins' "Wake Up Little Sparrow," turning the tune into a meditation on the bluesy realities of love. But she is also an inspired songwriter in her own "wright," creating the resonating and heartrending, Norah Jones-like "Hit the Ground," with Jones' writer Jesse Harris, and other instantly seductive tracks like a soaring "Trouble" (the first song she ever wrote on guitar) and hauntingly dark title tune. These latter two, easily on par with the original material, shouldn't be so deep in the mix, and Wright should definitely include more originals as time goes on. Clearly aware that he has a future legend with a one in a million voice on his hands — and that anything getting in the way of that intimate emotional connection would be criminal — producer Craig Street provides only the sparsest and down-home of productions.

Amazon.com
Lizz Wright’s sophomore release, Dreaming Wide Awake is a gorgeous, floating atmospheric journey. Her deep, rich alto, matched by a similarly incredible depth of emotion, makes for a beautiful, timeless record. Highlights include a bluegrass-tinged cover of Neil Young’s "Old Man," a gorgeously sultry version of Joe Henry’s "Stop" (better known as "Don’t Tell Me," as covered by Madonna), and the Youngbloods' positivity-tipped "Get Together." But not all highlights are cover tunes. Wright, along with songwriter Jesse Harris and Toshi Reagon, created the achingly beautiful "Hit the Ground," while Chocolate Genius (a.k.a. Marc Anthony Thompson) scribed "Chasing Strange," and Wright penned the jazz-tinged title track on her own. --Denise Sheppard

Трэклист
01. A Taste of Honey [Marlow, Scott]
02. Stop [Henry]
03. Hit the Ground [Harris, Reagon, Wright]
04. When I Close My Eyes [Bowne, Honda, Thompson]
05. I'm Confessin' [Daugherty, Neiburg, Reynolds]
06. Old Man [Young]
07. Wake Up, Little Sparrow [Jenkins]
08. Chasing Strange [Thompson]
09. Get Together [Powers]
10. Trouble [Henderson, Wright]
11. Dreaming Wide Awake [Wright]
12. Without You [Harris]
13. Narrow Daylight [bonustrack]

Ознакомительные фрагменты можно послушать Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?

Пароль на архив / Password: Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Верх