Наши преимущества

Компоненты к Delphi (каталог ссылок) 4

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Direct Oracle Access v4.1.22
Direct Oracle Access supports many Oracle specific features. Besides the features mentioned above, it supports Oracle8 and Oracle8i features like LOB Locators, Objects & References, XMLTYPE, Timestamps, Scrollable Queries, Password Expiration, External Procedure development, and the Oracle Services for MTS.

April 2, 2010 - Version 4.1.2.2 Supported IDE:
==============
- Delphi 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 2005
- C++Builder 3, 4, 5, 6
- Borland Developer Studio 2006 (Delphi 2006, C++Builder 2006)
- RAD Studio 2007 (Delphi 2007, C++Builder 2007)
- RAD Studio 2009 (Delphi 2009, C++Builder 2009)
- RAD Studio 2010 (Delphi 2010, C++Builder 2010)

Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?

PassWord: 403310096/B-10

Old Delphi 5 Simulation Toolkit
In the Golden Age of Delphi there was BaseSim. BaseSim was a Visual Simulation Component suite designed to produce simple or complex Simulation Models in order to carry out 'What if' and 'Just in Time' analysis, or to produce standalone Simulation based applications for Company-wide distribution and use.

Old but still very fun to use, educational and really really fast. Models are dynamics with stats ans uncertainty data!

Pacakge (bpl ans dcu) with demos (air craft assembly, automotive just in time supplier, and customer service) and help.

Прочтите информацию в SPOILER!!!
Read the information in SPOILER!!!​
Хочу извиниться, перед теми кто долгое время не получал от меня ответа – попал на две недели в больницу.

По возвращению меня ждал маленький хаос :) Но приятно, что пользователи форума начали проявлять активность.

Была и очень не приятная новость, пользователь cwrulez выложил пароль к 50 на паблик :( Ни я ни ONIM данному пользователю пароль не давали и забанен он был за попытки получить пароль у других пользователей. То, что он выложил пароль говорит о том, что кто-то, кто получил пароль от меня передал этот пароль cwrulez и это не смотря на предупреждения которые каждый обладатель пароля получал в ответ (жирным красным текстом на двух языках). На данный момент я знаю кто дал пароль, однако банить не буду ибо прямых доказательств нет, но с этого момента за этим пользователем буду наблюдать лично и здесь и в другом месте :mad:

В связи с нарушением cwrulez следующие раздачи от feandy будут только от 50 сообщений и выше и… главное будут введены новые ограничения. Возможно, кто-то обидится на это, но как я уже многократно писал мы (модераторы) на стороне тех кто делает нам с вами добро и делится релизами.

P.S. хочу поблагодарить пользователя, который проявил чувство уважения к нашим правилам и сообщил о нарушении cwrulez за которое тот и был забанен (теперь навечно, хотя я ему первоначально давал две недели).
The user cwrulez has published the password to version 50 :( Not I and not ONIM to it the password did not give. The password was given by those who has received it from me despite preventions (bold red color text on eng and rus languages). At present I know who have given the password, however banned I will not be for direct proofs are not present, but from this point on of this user I will observe personally here again and in other place :mad:
In connection with infringement cwrulez following distributions from feandy will be only from 50 messages and above and … the main thing new restrictions will be entered. Probably, someone will take offence at them but as I already repeatedly wrote we (moderators) on the party of those who is good to us and shares releases.
P.S. I wish to thank the user who has shown feeling of respect to our rules and that has informed on infringement cwrulez for which and was banned (now forever though I originally gave to it two weeks).

//******************************************************

Update Part 1 (!!!)
DevExpress v51 Source (feandy)Part 1 + Part2

Mega Thanks to feandy :beer::beer::beer:

NO REPACK, NO MIRROR!!!​

WARNING!!! The password on archive request only in private messages at moderators: Как увидеть ссылки? | How to see hidden links?
If you have no 50 messages or non closed infractions - not to request the link and the password.

Последнее редактирование модератором:
ARWordReport 1.9 for Delphi 5, 7, 2005, 2007, 2009.
Setup package.

http://www.onlinedisk.ru/file/318811/

ARExcelReport 2.0 for Delphi 5, 7, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010.
Setup package.

http://www.onlinedisk.ru/file/318814/

Добавлено через 9 минут
Luxand FaceSDK 2.0 with LicenseKey

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=06WFMLK1

Добавлено через 12 минут
PDF-Tools 4 SDK v.4.0.181.0

http://www.multiupload.com/1ZB0MIKTJV

LMD.Complete.10.R2.FS.D6-D2010 fullsource
LMD VCL Complete Delphi 6 - 2010 R2 Contains:

Main Products
• LMD-Tools
• LMD ElPack
• LMD IDE-Tools

Standalone Packs
• LMD BarPack
• LMD ChartPack
• LMD DesignPack
• LMD DockingPack
• LMD FxPack
• LMD RichPack
• LMD ScriptPack
• LMD SearchPack
• LMD ShellPack
• LMD SyntaxEdit
• LMD SysPack
• LMD StoragePack
• LMD WebPack

Link:

Code:

PASS:

PATMAP

EurekaLog is the new Delphi and C++Builder add-in tool that gives your application (GUI, Console, Web, etc.) the power to catch all exceptions, memory leaks and detect infinite-loops and deadlocks. It generates a detailed log of the call stack at the point that raised the exception, showing unit, class, method and line number, (see this example), and displays it on screen and optionally sends it back to you via email or to a Web Server (using the HTTP-S/FTP protocols or sending directly to your preferred "Web Bug Traking" tool), thus helping speed up the process of bug-location and resolution by a factor of 10!

Code:

V6.0.23 Changes:
1. Added support for BugZilla 3.4.4;
2. Fixed a memory corruption in TLogFile.LoadFromStream (BDS 2009 and above);
3. Fixed a fatal crash in Base64 (usually appears in SMTP sending);
4. Fixed of the log validity checks;
5. Fixed a garbage instead of very long idents in call stack;
6. Fixed a rare ecc32 crash on certain conditions;
7. Fixed a possible buffer overflow in PNG encoding routines;
8. Fixed a random crash at application’s shutdown;

password: ILikeIBuy

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Верх