Наши преимущества

Компоненты к Delphi (каталог ссылок)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
thx, but i am to much stupid and dont work for me.

Pass RU: Опять весна Опять грачи...

Its simple with passwords: first set in Regional settings ->Advanced->Languages ->Russian
then copy paste rar password then you will have devexspress installer. When you need to type password type any letter(example aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa) and then just copy password and paste it over it .

It works for me.

I installed DevExpr_21_mar_2008 but there are problems with both delphi 7 and delphi 2007.
Delphi 7 when it is closed by a reporting error.
In Delphi 2007 when loading a project indicates dclcxSchedulerD11.bpl not found.
We must close and reopen the project and everything works OK.
Someone found the same problems?

Thanks

I installed DevExpr_21_mar_2008 but there are problems with both delphi 7 and delphi 2007.
In Delphi 2007 when loading a project indicates dclcxSchedulerD11.bpl not found.
We must close and reopen the project and everything works OK.
Someone found the same problems?

Thanks

I had the same problem with both versions (this one and previous one). It is strange because if I compile the components manually the error doesn’t occur...

DevExpr_21_mar_2008

I tried to install components manually, but the problem remains.
It seems connected to components DataSet as TTable or TADOTable.

Здравствуйте уважаемые гуру!
Облазил весь инет, два раза попал на руткит, сижу горюю, нужен для души и тела psssdk микроолаповский, с исходниками, не можу найти ни где. Поможите люди добрые.

Здравствуйте уважаемые гуру!
Облазил весь инет, два раза попал на руткит, сижу горюю, нужен для души и тела psssdk микроолаповский, с исходниками, не можу найти ни где. Поможите люди добрые.

С исходниками нигде нету. А рабочий комплект 4.1 поищи на пролазе.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Верх